Review :: Pure Leaf Sweet Tea



Another freebie from my Influenster VitaVox Box.

I'm actually not a super huge fan of Ice Tea... unless it's the super artificial kind that most Southerns don't consider to be sweet tea or in an Arnold Palmer - but Pure Leaf has made me a believer!

The tea is made with real tea leaves which makes it taste very natural. The Sweet Tea version that I got tastes just like my Mother-In-Law's southern bred sweet tea. It's got a great balance of tea and sugar that will knock your socks off if it's ICE cold.

It also comes in these flavors:
- Unsweetened
- Extra Sweet [I want to try this one]
- Raspberry
- Peach [I have to try this one]
- Lemon
- Green Tea with Honey

More info at :: TheLoveofLeaves.com

And right now if you geo-tag a picture of your Pure Life Tea at a Farmer's Market, they will donate $1 to the Wholesome Wave Organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment