Review :: Influenster's Vita Vox Box


When I first got this box... I wasn't over the moon about it, like I am normally for their boxes... but this one has more staying power than some of the others... Let's do a quick review shall we?

- Soft Lips Cube :: YUMMY! I freakin love this - it's my new favorite lip balm. It tastes good, smells good, and leave's my lips super soft. In fact - Soft Lips' Twitter says I have "kissable" lips.

- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance :: This gets a negative. You could smell these as soon as you open the box... and I couldn't in good conscience put those... "up there". However, I've tried Playtex in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them.

- Elizabeth Arden Face Moisturizer :: YES!! It feels amazing on your skin. And even with my oily skin, I never felt dewy. I went to the mall and got to try their other products and I was super impressed. Even as a 20-something it is important to take care of my face. #FlawlessFuture

-Bikini Ready Lifestyle Energy Gummies :: I wish I would have gotten to try a full bottle of these. What came in my little pack was only enough for a half a day - but it was an impressive half a day. I probably won't go out of my way to get a full bottle, but it was nice while it lasted.

- First Degree Burn Cream :: Didn't think I would EVER have to use this. But then my daughter bumped into our hot grill with just a bathing suit on and I rushed to this cream. It instantly soothed her and there was no scar. Now I am a believer!!

- Pure Leaf Sweet Tea :: This stuff is good - even for a chic who doesn't usually like Sweet Tea. It had the perfect balance of tea and sugar. I will ddefinitelybe trying the other flavors that they have.

OVERALL :: I loved this box for it's practicality - Good Job Influenster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment