Review :: Playtex Sport Fresh Balance




I really was excited about these because of what I've heard about the absorbency and the odor lock [no one wants to smell] - but the moment I opened the box I knew I wouldn't like these...

The "fresh balance" scent is over powering! You could smell the tampons through their little holders and I knew right then that I wasn't gonna like putting that... "there". In fact, after a lot of thought... I didn't. The scent was just too strong and it made me nervous.

So - that's pretty much where my review for the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance ends... and my generic Playtex Sport review begins.

I've always felt very confident with Playtex tampons - never had any leakage or worry of leakage. Which is support important when you're a SAHM and your kids want to #PlayOn ;)

**Freebie from Influenster in the VitaVoxBox**

0 comments:

Post a Comment