Review :: Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum




I'm youngish and when I first received this from Influenster in the VitaVoxBox, I wasn't overjoyed. However, I went into Macy's to check out some of the other products offered in the Flawless Future line, and was surprised. The clerk there explained to me exactly why at my "youngish" age I needed to be using a moisturizer like Elizabeth Arden.

I have oily skin, and I'm cautious about what moisturizers I use. This product was so light and airy that it just soaked into my skin, without leaving it feeling oily. No dewy look for me. My skin felt very soft. Also, there wasn't much of a scent, which I loved. I would recommend using it at night so that it can fully rejuvenate your skin, however it's light enough to use under makeup.

Oh yeah, and when you first pump it into your hand, it looks glittery!!! How cool is that??

Learn more and/or purchase it here :: http://bit.ly/EAFlawlessFutureSerum

0 comments:

Post a Comment