Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara


What can be better than a mascara that instantly makes your lashes longer and thicker? That sounds like a commercial, huh? But the truth is that ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara actually does that. I instantly saw a difference on my eye lashes, which is usually hard to achieve because I already have pretty thick and long lashes. In fact, I normally only use mascara to make my lashes look darker and stand out against whatever bright eye shadow I've chosen for that day.



The container itself is pretty cute, and it has a nice locking feature. You can actually hear it click into place - which means no dried out mascara or leaks in your make up bag. Also, unlike other mascaras it doesn't make your lashes hard. I was able to rub my eyes and not feel like I was completely messing them up.



Overall, I am a fan and would recommend it to others.


**Received this compliments of Influenster in my RoseVoxBox**


0 comments:

Post a Comment