Dr. Scholl's for Her - Cozy Cushions


So you know I've had issues with previous Dr. Scholl's for Her products not quite being big enough for my size 10 feet. As a result, I wasn't exactly jumping for joy with the Cozy Cushions I received in my RoseVoxBox (compliments of Influenster). In fact, it was the last product that I tried in my VoxBox. This product ROCKS!!!!!!



I tried them in my Coach snow boots that I absolutely adore. I've had them for almost 5 years now, but they could still stand to be a little more comfortable and oh man were they. The Cozy Cushions are pretty thick, which let your feet sink into them. It's almost like you've turned any shoe into an Ugg (or Ugg like). 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. I even recommended it to my cousin who is in the US Army and she LOVES them in her combat boots. 

Good Job - Dr. Scholl's. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment