Kiss Gradation Nail Polish - Film Noir


I've loved nail polish for as long as I can remember and as a result, I've tried a lot of different products. I've used a wide range of nail polishes and press on nails. I've seen the kits to do the different nail art trends, but I've always been too afraid to try them. The Kiss Gradation Nail Polish kit was one that had consistently caught my eye. So imagine my luck [and surprise] when I received the Film Noir [black] version of the kit in my Rose Vox Box from Influenster. It was actually the first product that I tried from the box and I was not disappointed!!





The directions make using the nail polish sooo easy. I completed both hands to personal perfection before Dr. Phil went off. 


I've been telling everyone about my marvelous mani! I will definitely be getting Exposure [gold shade] and Freeze Frame [pink shade] and working on a perfect pedi.


**I did receive the product free from Influenster but the review is my honest opinion.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment