SinfulShine Nail Polish [Review]






What is there not to love about nail polish?? It takes you back to being a 12 year old girl, painting your toes while listening to the hottest boy band of your time… or is that just me?? Either way I was excited to get the SinfulShine polish in my Sunkissed Vox Box.

I got the Wisp color in my VoxBox but I knew I wasn’t going to use that on my fingers so I headed over to Walgreens [it’s exclusively sold there] and picked up Rendezvous. I’m not the best at application, but I did like the color.



It really does live up to the “shiny” name. However, there are some major things I didn’t like that would keep me from purchasing the product again. As I was painting my nails, the polish was going on very smooth – thick but smooth. After it dried, I noticed some air bubbles and bumps. I’m not sure if it was the polish itself or the fact that it takes FOREVER to dry and I bumped something.


I tried again on my toes using the Wisp and I didn’t notice the bumps or bubbles. But I also used only one coat and let my toes dry all day [it’s a lot easier].

Overall, I would use this again on my toes because of the shine and color options. But I would only use it on my fingers to make designs or maybe to do a French manicure – anything that doesn’t require more than one coat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment