Ouchless Ribbon Elastics [Review]




I have short hair – so the ability to actually test these on my hair was lost. [sad face] But I did get to rock them on my wrist, which is actually one of the things that they advertise! If you think about it, that’s a great point because how many of us girls walk around with a “just in case” hair tie around our wrist? At least now it’s cute and fashionable. You can’t beat function AND fashion!!

But from what I could tell they had some good elasticity to them and they snapped right back into shape, even after I had worn them on my wrist all day!


The best part about them is that they come in every color and pattern that you could possibly think of. The pack that I had came with black, 2 shades of gray, pink, and purple.


I saw this group at Walmart.

Overall, even with my limited testing ability – I would still recommend this to anyone that asked.

More info @ www.goody.com
Price: $3.99 - $4.99
Found @ most retailors

**I got the product free from Influenster but the review is all mine**

0 comments:

Post a Comment