Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream [Review]






In the past I have not been super impressed with BB creams and I’ve tried two others. The Olay version is by far the best, with just one con [I’ll get to that later].

The box claims to offer these 6 skincare benefits all in one step:

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

Out of these 6, I would say that only 5 were true for me. I didn’t notice a true even tone, but that could be because I have dark pigmentation issues from past breakouts. I think if the color were offered in a darker shade for use women of color that might be more applicable. It currently only comes in Fair to Light and Light to Medium. For darker skin ladies, myself included, the darkest shade can come off looking very ashy. So hopefully, Olay will add a “deep” color.

Because of its moisturizing properties, sunblock, and matte effect, it makes a perfect primer – which is how I will probably end up using it, because I like a little more coverage than it offers

Overall, I’m pretty happy with product.




**I did receive this product free as a part of my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox but I stand by my review and the information provided**

0 comments:

Post a Comment