Old Navy:: Beach Style [Review]


Recently, I was invited to do an Old Navy Style Council Beachy Style Event. [Wow - that's a lot to say] I got to invite three friends to go to Old Navy and have a mini fashion session with their new beach styles.

I had a blast at my Old Navy store with my sister and best friend! We started our day off early so we could have time in the store when there wasn't a lot of people. The manager Cory and sales assistant Debbie at the Tyson's Corner Old Navy were extremely helpful.

The selection was great - they had both bikinis and one pieces; both of them in tons of colors and styles. 






However, I think that might be because Tyson's Corner has a larger store. I've been to some other Old Navy's that didn't have quite a selection. We very easily found the totes, beach towels, and flip-flops because they were all in the general area. The cover ups were easy to find as well, we saw dresses, skirts, and even really cute cover up shirts (my personal favorite). The only thing that we didn't see until the very end were beach hats, and that's because they were on the bottom of a different display - that didn't have anything to do with the beach stuff. 

As far as the fit of the bathing suits the control max one pieces were great for the busty ladies in the group. But we found that the bikinis offered no breast support, which was disappointing.


Overall, it was a great experience. Old Navy was extremely accommodating and the booklet that CrowdTap sent was helpful in making the most of the experience. 

**Disclaimer** I am a member of CrowdTap and received a free bathing suit, beach towel, flip-flops, and tote bag for being apart of this Old Navy Style Council event. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment