Influenster :: TLC Vox Box









Influenster Nation has decided that Mom's are great and released the new TLC Vox Box.

The box includes :
- Neosporin Neo To Go
- Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother
- Breyers Gelato [Coupon]
- Puffs to Go
- Shell Fuel Rewards Network [the card]
- Ivory Bar Soap


Now let's get to reviewing!!


Neosporin Neo to Go


Every time I see a commercial for this product, I think to myself I really need to get this. But whenever I go to the store, I completely forget about it. So, thank you Influenster for finally getting the Neo To Go in my hands. With two kids that enjoy the great outdoors, the Neo to Go was made just for us. It comes in a handy container and it's a spray, so no rubbing in. It smells like Neosporin and does the same job. It's a keeper!


Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother


This was my least favorite product in the box, but only because I didn't really get to experience all of it's greatness. I'm only 27 with no wrinkles in sight. But it does come in that pretty mirror container and smells really good. I did try it on my skin, and it feels very silky. I'll probably pass this along [but how do you do that without offending??]


Breyers Gelato


The box came with a coupon and I was at Wal-Mart the very next day. I had heard the caramel flavor was amazing, but unfortunately my choices were Tiramisu, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Triple Chocolate. I went with Raspberry Cheesecake and was not disappointed. The gelato is very velvety and the flavor is strong [a good thing].


Puffs to Go [with Lotion]

As you can see, mine has stilettos on it, which I adore. Cute and functional! That definitely ups the odds of me tossing it in my purse. Of course the tissue inside is soft, yet durable.


Shell Fuel Rewards Network


So, I still haven't found a Shell Gas Station near me, but I was able to sign up for the program. It was very easy and super quick. The details of the program seem cool, every third use and you get 3 cents off gas. And if you connect your MasterCard credit card, you can gain rewards even faster.


Ivory Soap

This is such a classic soap, that I love for my kids. Especially my son, when he's having an eczema breakout. It's gentle but still gets the job done. It's also the soap I use when I'm making laundry detergent [yep - I'm that mom]. Also, isn't the old school packaging AMAZING!!!


Overall, very impressed with everything in the box. Influenster nation knows how to treat us Mommies right!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment