Update:: Dr. Scholl's High Heel Inserts [Review]


UPDATE!!

I got this product in my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox and I tried them again in a different set of shoes... and I stand by my original assessment. Good for small feet - not so much for big feet!!



I was really excited for this product, because we all have those heels that we love but can’t wear for more than an hour (if that). Unfortunately, this product was not meant for women with large feet [I wear a 10]. I placed the product where it should have been for my heel, but then the arch and toe support weren’t where they should have been. When I readjusted for toe support, the heel positioning was off. I tried just putting the insert right in the middle of my shoe, and it just felt uncomfortable. From the little bit that I experienced, I imagine that it would be extremely comfortable for those with smaller feet. Another good thing is that the stickiness at the bottom of the insert never rubbed off on my shoes and I was able to move it around and to different shoes. Unfortunately, I wouldn’t try the heel inserts again, but I would recommend them to other women [with smaller feet].  

**I got this item free from BzzAgent & Influenster but this is my honest review**

0 comments:

Post a Comment